Beaux and Debs 2018-2019 Student Profile
Each participant is required to submit a profile/biography that will be displayed in the Beaux and Debutantes for Christ gala’s souvenir journal.
The student profile includes a summary of the participant’s achievements during their time in high school. Profiles are submitted online from the 2019 Beaux and Debutantes for Christ homepage.
Prepare to submit the student profile (Before you login to submit your profile, we suggest you):
• Write the profile in the 3rd person; e.g., Beau Christopher Johnson is the son of…
• Get the full name and correct spelling of your escort
• Review the sample student profile and use it as a guide to write your profile (see attached)
• Use Microsoft Word or another word processing software so you can spell check and grammar check the profile
• Ensure your profile is 2500 characters or less (including spaces and punctuation)
Submit the student profile online
IMPORTANT: Students will have one opportunity to submit their profile online. Once you complete and submit the form you will not be able to go back in and edit your submission.
To submit your profile:
• Log into FellowshipOne and go to the 2019 Beaux and Debutantes for Christ homepage
• Click on the Beaux and Deb Online Profile 2019 link and complete the form (see attached)
• Best practices when completing the profile form
o Enter the full name in all Name fields
o Spell check/grammar check before entering the profile
o Only include actual accomplishments to ensure the profile is accurate
The deadline to complete and submit your profile is Sunday, December 16, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact De’Etra (pronounced day et tra) Scott, Souvenir Journal Chairperson at email@example.com.